Crankster

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Few Hours of Time Wastage

If you haven't read Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About, please do so with all deliberate speed. The author, Mil Millington, is an obnoxiously anti-American* Brit, but nobody's perfect. Besides, he's funny as hell.



*I define "obnoxiously anti-American" as anybody outside the United States who repeatedly, and inaccurately, criticizes the fine citizens of this fair country. Castigating Americans is my job, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some bad-dentistried, foul-smelling, kidney-munching, Queen-worshipping Englishman do it. Keep American jobs in America!**

**I just realized that footnote number 1 is actually longer than my original post. Interesting. Also, when you visit Mil Millington, be sure to drag your cursor over the picture of Margret.

6 Comments:

  • Yes, funny as hell, and your advise of 'deliberate speed', came in handy!

    And for Tony Blair's sake, please forgive the man for being 'obnoxiously anti-American' ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 29, 2006 at 5:43 AM  

  • Kidney munching, foul smelling, bad dentistried....hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Peace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 29, 2006 at 6:02 AM  

  • Ramo-
    Of course I'll forgive Mil for his anti-Americanism. Someone this funny gets a lot of leeway!

    Thanks for dropping by!

    Odat-
    What can we add to the list?

    By Blogger Crankster, At October 29, 2006 at 9:22 AM  

  • Yes, leave the criticizing of Americans to the Americans. And while we're at it, we'll take care of criticizing every other culture in the world, because we're just so damn good at. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 30, 2006 at 11:35 AM  

  • OMG that is the funniest thing I've read since I stumbled across your Brazillian post.

    I've got to send that to my boss.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 31, 2006 at 1:10 PM  

  • Parlancheq-
    Exactly!

    Wait...you're making fun of me, aren't you?

    Just D-
    I know! Mil Millington kicks some serious ass!

    By Blogger Crankster, At October 31, 2006 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home