Crankster

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Catz Quiz


Okay, the famous Judith has hit me with a meme. I'm passing it on to the incredible Odat, the amazing Monicker, and the astounding Lexy

Of course, I'm also hoping that flattery will keep them from getting ticked off at being tagged.

1. A song?
"Close the Door," Velvet Underground

2. An 80's rock album?
Fine Young Cannibals, The Raw and the Cooked

3. A singer?
Nina Simone

4. A man?
Roald Dahl

5. A woman?
Ann Richards

6. A writer?
Anais Nin

7. A book?
The Last Picture Show

8. A word?
tompion

9. A movie?
The Exorcist

10. A wise statement?
Now I know the things I know,
And I do the things I do;
And if you do not like me so,
To hell, my love, with you!
-Dorothy Parker

11. A colour?
Purple

12. A flower?
Bleeding Heart

13. A fictional character?
Tucker Case

14. A name?
Roswell P. Brown

15. A guitarist?
Eric Clapton

16. A guitar?
A Rickenbacker

17. An Age?
The Enlightenment, or 27

18. A famous Historical character?
Henry II of England

19. A flavour?
Anise

20. A meal?
Sesame Chicken with vegetable Lo Mein

21. A country?
Poland

22. A city?
San Francisco

23. A monument?
The National D-Day Memorial, Bedford, Virginia

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

  • I love San Fran!

    By Blogger Pickled Olives, At February 21, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

  • Oh, dear. I've been tagged twice now. Guess it's time to start playing.

    Tompion! Love it.

    By Blogger [], At February 21, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

  • Anise? Really? I can't do anise.

    By Blogger mist1, At February 21, 2007 at 6:08 PM  

  • Olives-
    Me too. It's amazing!

    I really envy Hearts.


    Monicker-
    I just learned it a couple of days ago, and it's one of my favorites right now.


    Mist-
    Usually I'm not a huge fan, but I've got a major craving for absinthe and biscotti right now.

    By Blogger Crankster, At February 21, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

  • Ok the flattery worked, but just a little.... ;-) . Great list and you have two things that I' would put on my list too...the color purple and Eric Clapton!!!
    I'll do it in the next couple of days...Great list and thanks for sharing.
    Peace

    By Blogger Odat, At February 21, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

  • if its anything like the absinthe in prague well then youre a braver man then most I had to hold on to something when I drank it it was that strong. Sorry about the meming/tagging spate. I promise I wont tag you too soon again unless its a really good one.

    By Blogger Judith, At February 22, 2007 at 4:07 AM  

  • Odat-
    Thanks and thanks and thanks.


    Judith-
    Actually, I really enjoy the memes. I'm just giving you a hard time.

    Regarding absinthe, Czech absinthe tastes like window cleaner. The real stuff is better tasting, but just as strong. It needs to be diluted 2:1 with water drizzled through a sugar cube. I envy you, as you could probably get it fairly easily in Portugal, Spain, or Holland.

    I, on the other hand, have to resort to shady dealings with internet companies, settle for the American version, or make it myself!

    By Blogger Crankster, At February 22, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

  • Meet me in your mailbox, wear only black and have a copy of 'girls in uniform' rolled up and carried under your left armpit and make sure no one follows you *pats tip of nose and points at crankster*

    By Blogger Judith, At February 22, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

  • Cool monument.

    By Blogger Parlancheq, At February 23, 2007 at 11:20 PM  

  • Jude-
    The eagle lands at midnight (flashes a secret signal that either means "I understand" or "steal second base."


    Parlancheq-
    Isn't it? I feel like I have to write a post on the D-Day memorial. It's pretty wild.

    By Blogger Crankster, At February 24, 2007 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home