Crankster

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Feel the Need...

I actually had a post lined up for today, but I was doing a little You Tube surfing with my friend Jorie last night when we came across this trailer for Top Gun.

There have been a few recut trailers that made me laugh out loud--for example, The Shining romantic comedy, the Mary Poppins slasher flick, and the West Side Story zombie movie. The thing, though, is that most of these edited trailers completely change the meaning of their films. This one, on the other hand, draws out a subtext that's in the original movie. I've always wondered about Maverick and the Iceman, and this trailer only increases the questions.

I hope you get a kick out of it!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home