Crankster

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Upgrade Renegade

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. I've been working on a few posts related to April 16th, and they're taking longer than I expected. I'm also trying to finish up grading while ending the semester with grace, dignity, and a minimum of felonies.

While I'm working through a few demons, I'd like you to take a peek at this. It's one of the videos that my sister Ella did of her performance art. It's called "Upgrade Renegade."

All the best,

Crankster

p.s. This isn't total nepotism. This little movie never fails to put a smile on my face. Maybe it's the background music she uses!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

  • It's great!! It cracks me up how she runs off...as if she's being so sneaky! hehe!

    By Blogger Claudia , At May 2, 2007 at 1:33 AM  

  • wonderful and very very clever. I enjoyed this. And the music was perfect!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 2, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

  • That was so fun! Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger Lee, At May 2, 2007 at 2:21 PM  

  • Yeah, I gotta agree with Claudia. I thought the funniest parts were when she scampered off with stuff. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 2, 2007 at 6:38 PM  

  • Claudia and Fred-
    I agree with you completely. When Ella runs, it always makes me laugh. I think my favorite part, though, is at the end when she looks right into the camera, raises her eyebrows, and ends the movie. It's a little bit Looney Tunes.


    Reflecting Pool-
    I'm glad you liked it. She really enjoys finding ways to insert art into people's lives. This is one of my favorites.


    Lee-
    I thought you'd dig it!

    By Blogger Crankster, At May 3, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

  • Now I want to try glass blowing...

    And sneaking around.

    Wot fun.

    Puss

    By Blogger Glamourpuss, At May 3, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

  • Way cool....nice!!! Yeah I liked the way her eyebrow lifted at the end...hehe

    Peace

    By Blogger Odat, At May 4, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

  • Puss-
    Yeah! I wanna try glass blowing, too! Especially sped up, Chaplin-style.


    Odat-
    Wasn't it funny? Glad you got a kick out of it, too!

    By Blogger Crankster, At May 6, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home